And here is the result. In the photo I tried to show the three things I like about sand and desert (Texture , curves, and the golden tone of the), Also another version in Monochrome is available for the photo. Please like if you like what you see :)
If you are ever in Shariqah Sands for photography:
- Look for curves and pleasant sand dune shapes.
- Sunset/sunrise are the best times to shoot sand dunes as you get the smooth light and warm light that makes the sand shine in golden color and yet you get a pleasant contrast.
- If you don't have a wide angle lens, don't worry. Use a zoom lens to capture intimate landscapes in the area.
- If it's windy, it's wise to cover your camera and lens. And avoid at any time changing the lens (best to do that inside a confined space (e.g. inside your car or your tent).
- Finally, don't forget to enjoy your trip , it's fun.
Camera : Nikon D700
Lens : Nikon 16-35 mm F/4
Filters : Nikon Polarizor II